On the way from Rome to Florence, we made a stop in Siena. This is one of those places that I had never heard of, but is apparently pretty well known. We strolled down the very narrow streets, along with the cars. I can't believe people drive in these towns! Anyway, we were there at lunch time, so we found a great little pizzeria and then picked up some gelato for dessert. I have to say that on this trip there was not one meal that I did not enjoy. We tried to keep it cheap, but you can eat well for cheap in Italy. I can't imagine what throwing a little extra dough can get you. And not once did we feel like we had wasted money on the boys' food. They ate EVERYTHING! Loved it. They had just learned about gelato a few weeks before our trip on some AFN Kids show, so we had to get lots of gelato. It made us all felice (fuh-lee-chay). Anyway, the pictures from Siena.
2 comments:
Looking at your blog makes me so sad that I don't live in Europe anymore. We loved it there. We would choose Europe over Hawaii any day!
Your boys are so cute!! That's what we did when we went to Europe. Had to have gelato every night while we sat on the streets watching people.
Post a Comment