Thursday, March 19, 2009

This Was a Week Long Trip, Folks

So when you think of Italy, what is the most iconically Italian thing that comes to mind? That could be fun in the comments section. But what I'm going for is, of course, the Leaning Tower of Pisa. From Florence, this was one of our side trips, just an afternoon, and in the cold rain that was falling, that was just long enough. The Tower is not the only thing that leans here. Some of the trees lean, too, and maybe more, but I never really got to listen to the tour guide much. I was always trying to keep the boys quiet so everyone else could hear the tour guide. And not just in Pisa. It's why not all my photos are labled and there's not much Italian trivia in these posts. But I hope everyone is still enjoying the pictures. And speaking of pictures. . .

No comments: