Sunday, February 22, 2009

It Can't be Possible

Kyle is seven! Amazing. It seems like yesterday. Then again there are days when it seems ages ago. We had a great weekend celebrating. Kyle chose Scooby Doo for his party. I had fun pulling together the party and, most importantly, the cake. I now present Kyle: a Retrospective.

One Month

One Year

Two Years


Three Years

Four Years

Five Years

Six Years
Seven Years

The Cake
The Decorations
Happy Birthday, buddy. I love you bunches.

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Wow. Your cake looks awesome. And Kyle is certainly a cute kid. I'm glad you had a fun weekend.

Joy :) said...

Oh my gosh, he looks so old and handsome. I cannot believe it. That cake is amazing. What a great party.

Rachel H said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! It takes me back to our time in Virginia when he and Lena were so small!!

Time sure flies!!

Nicole Howard said...

Well I am honored to say that Cierra was at his 5th and 6th birthday parties. I notice there are no pics of his 5th...hmmm..guess we forgot to take them for you when you had to go to the ER with Jake for supposedly swallowing a light bulb. Sorry about that;)

williams family said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! We love and miss you!

williams family said...

Nice job on the cake, I would expect nothing less from you! I like the pictures too, reminds me of when he was so little. One of my favorite memories of him is when we were in Alamosa for Christmas and he was 10 months old and we brought him a little Mickey from Disneyland. Every time I would throw it up in the air he would laugh, it was so cute!

Lacey, Ryan & Leif said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!! The cake is so professional looking. Loved the photos Melissa. We miss you guys.