So why did I take this picture? Any last guesses before I tell ya'? Are you familiar with Jason Bourne? In The Bourne Identity, Bourne tells Conklin to go to the Pont Neuf and face east, or west, one of those, and to come alone. Well, it's from behind those giant letters that our hero sees that Conklin has not come alone, and calls off the meeting. So there you go. And, I was standing on the Pont Neuf when I took this.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
We Have a Winner!
So why did I take this picture? Any last guesses before I tell ya'? Are you familiar with Jason Bourne? In The Bourne Identity, Bourne tells Conklin to go to the Pont Neuf and face east, or west, one of those, and to come alone. Well, it's from behind those giant letters that our hero sees that Conklin has not come alone, and calls off the meeting. So there you go. And, I was standing on the Pont Neuf when I took this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YES! (Jeremy takes a bow) :) I knew my useless trivia would come in handy some day. Now, where am I going to spend those 1000 points?
Wow! How awesome for you guys. I want to know more about this adventure.I scrolled through all of your blog and looked at all of your pics.Your boys are getting so big, but still look the same. You'll have to check ours out.
Post a Comment