Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Start Simple
As I have mentioned, several times, I'm terribly behind on the blog. It's starting to overwhelm me. So I have to decided to tackle my pile of posts one at a time. I'll start with the smallest. I know this will disappoint several of you, but be patient, I intend to post every day until I'm caught up. So, I think I got tagged by Amber. I'm not even really sure. I checked her list and there is another Melissa on it, but I'm going to do it anyway. Baby steps. I've got to get back in the blogging groove. The tag is to choose the fourth photo out of your fourth folder and write a brief description. I can only guess that Amber thought I would have some swell European adventure photo, but she doesn't know how long photos hang out on my hard drive. My fourth folder is my June 2008 folder. So without further ado I give you. . .
Kyle's "graduation" from Kindergarten. He 's getting a certificate for being the only kid in his class who knew how to read when he started Kindergarten, (the only one still there, Sherri). SO there you have it. If your on my list of friends, you've been tagged, except you Amber, of course. Until next time: Homemade Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the tag challenge. We just got my computer up and going after it bit the dust with a virus. Thanks to Sean it survived. I will post my picture soon. I am also behind in blogging you are not alone Melissa.
Ok so you just know me toooo well - I WAS thinking those exact words (the ones in the prenthesis)sorry I am such a punk that you would have to put that in. It was very funny though!! thanks for the laugh and the memory Kyle and Jake are very smart and wonderful kids and smart not ony at school stuff but more importantly they have great parents that teach them the gospel and they know about their savior and their purpose on this earth. I'm so glad that you are my friend
Post a Comment