Tuesday, November 4, 2008

AAARRRGGGHHH British Telecom!

Hello out there! I'm still here. British Telecom, BT, never processed my order to transfer my Internet service. I'm off site blogging again. Packing up my computer and heading to the community center on base. What a pain! We won't have Internet again until the 11th. By then, I will be significantly behind again given that we are leaving for Paris tomorrow. Yeah, that's right, Paris. And, shhhhhhh, don't tell the boys, we're going to Disneyland, too! We're pretty excited. More to come on that.
We moved into our new place. All of the boxes are gone. We were able to accomplish in a week what we never could accomplish at the old house. I must say, it's nice to be settling in. My closet is close up ready, I'm just working on the kids'.
And, I realize my header needs to be updated. I haven't had much time to dabble in the digital arts lately. I never did get around to that cemetery photo. Next Halloween. Anyway, were I in the comforts of my home, and not surrounded by strangers, I would expound on our experiences, but, alas. . .

4 comments:

Lacey, Ryan & Leif said...

Melissa, I so miss you! Your Blog is a continued delight for me to read. I come here often to catch up and have a good laugh. I am so happy you guys are getting settled in. I hope our things will be here soon. They are in the country we have been told and it takes ten days to clear customs and another month to get the Turks to send them on. Ha! I hope that month comment is just a joke. I don't want it to be true. I feel your frustrations with the new country you find yourself living in. Just be grateful that the people you have to deal with speak english. The language barrier is so annoying sometimes. Love you guys and have fun in Paris and Disneyland. So jealous again!!

Nicole Howard said...

Glad to hear that you are still alive. Still can't wait for pics of the new place. Also I have to tell you that I have BEEN to Paris and to the Disneyland there. Yeah I am cool too;)

Abbey said...

wow, sounds like you guys have been busy busy. Hope you have fun in Paris without me! (im jealous if you can't tell!)

Jeremy and Sherri said...

So Jeremy and are are extra super jealous of the paris thing - not so much on the disneyland thing but.. OH to be in Paris...Someday ... So excited for you!!!