Tomorrow will wrap up the last of four holiday parties that we have been involved in, not to mention the one we skipped. How many parties do we need, people? I'm not anti-party, but come on! I'm one of those people that loves Christmas, but hates it at the same time. If I could just stay home getting high on Christmas aromatics and beautifully wrapping all the carefully selected gifts as they get delivered by mail to my home, I would enjoy the holidays a lot more. It's getting out into the press of humanity and fighting the crowds that I cannot stand. Luckily, this year, I have been doing most of my shopping online due to the fact that I have yet to perfect the English shopping experience.
The highlight of the holidays so far would have to be the Nativity play at Jake's preschool. It was adorable. I especially enjoyed the three king pile up at the manger. I guess that's what you get if you don't keep your eyes to the Savior. I hope all of you will remember the real reason for Christmas and that you thoroughly enjoy your holiday. Merry Christmas! (Because I can't guarantee I'll post again before then.)
7 comments:
Merry Christmas to you too - I shop on line too just because I don't want to take my kids out in the crowd and try to hide things from them. And I would have to say ditto about your blog and Christmas time - i love the season but not the stress. I'm glad that Brandon will be home for Christmas for you guys!
That is a way cute picture of the boys. They are looking so big! Merry Christmas!
I have found it hard the last two weeks to get Cassidy's homework done with all the parties and Christmas commitments we have. Oh well after tomorrow we can catch up on our sleep.
Wow, it's so good to see you guys and to hear from you. We miss you guys. I invited you to my blog so if you get it and don't know who it is it's me davidsjoy.
Melissa,
You always make me laugh! The boys look really cute, albeit bored..but cute! =) Glad to see you are making the most of your time there! Looks like the experience of a lifetime! Merry Christmas!
Yay! You finally posted. Guess a few since I have looked.
Yet again another side aching laughing attack. You make my day Melissa. I fully agree on the Holiday shopping and Christmas parties bit. Ryan had one Christmas Squadron party that I did not attend. When asked why I was not there Ryan simply explained..."She doesn't like drinking or cussing." Everyone laughed and continued on with the drinking and cussing. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment