Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Latest Endeavor

So I started a digital scrapbook class today. It's an online class that you can sign up for here. It's nice because I can actually learn some skills, not just dabble around in Photoshop. When you pay for the class, you get all the materials, too. Here is the layout I created for lesson 1.


So, I guess when the boys go back to school, I'll be going too. But I'll be having a lot more fun.

4 comments:

boys in the hood said...

Don't you just love these classes? I took the same one, however I'm not done yet...can't wait to finish it! Also, I loved your idea for a tray on your last post...I will for sure need to try that sometime! Hope you are enjoying your holidays!

Jeremy and Sherri said...

So fun!!! Hope you guys are having a Merry Christmas!!!

~Lori said...

Cute new header. You'll have to post the fun stuff you make. I am just not a scrapper! I think I could get into the digital stuff though.

Lacey, Ryan & Leif said...

So darling Melissa!