Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Did You See What I Did?

I cannot tell you how excited I was last night to place an image in my header! I knew I wanted an image from the day I started my blog, but did not have the appropriate photos, or the skills, to create one to my liking. And people only like bloggers that have great skills! You know, photography skills, digital scrap booking skills, nunchuk skills. So, since I have a lot of time on my hands these days, I decided to hunker down and learn some skills. As for the techniques, I learned them here. The materials were downloaded here, for free, no less! If you're wanting to learn some digital scrap booking, I highly recommend wandering over that way and checking things out. I had a ball last night fiddling and creating. Maybe there will be more to come. Let's hope so!

4 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

Very very very impressive. I have to say I have been a little intimidated by the whole digital scrapbooking thing, but I just may give it a try.
I like it lots!! Good job!

Unknown said...

I love it!!!
can I come be your in-home nanny? I think I want to run away from the American economy...

natj said...

So cute! Blog headers can be fun. I have been lazy and not wanting to create a new one but I think you inspired me. Thanks for the info on the website. They have tons of info that is helpful to me. I just got photoshop elements a while back but haven't had time to tinker with it much- it's a lot different than my old photoshop. Different better. But still, different. Anyway, I'm glad you started a blog. It's fun to see what you are up to. I'm happy to see things are going well "over the pond". Your boys are cute!

Lacey, Ryan & Leif said...

It turned out so great. I love Jessica Sprague and didn't have this freebie. Thanks for the link. The pics are so adorable of the boys. I am so jealous of your adventures in England. I hope we soon have our car so we can have some off base adventures.