So, we get to go out and do a lot of fun things these days, being in England and all. But, thanks to
this little lady and
this little website, I can have almost as much fun sitting in front of my computer. I may never leave my header alone again, although I do love that first one I made with the pictures of the kids. The only reason they aren't in the Halloween header is because I don't have any good Halloween pictures of them. But give me a few days. There are lots of cemeteries over here and I'm anxious to try a technique I read about from
this little lady in
this little magazine.
4 comments:
I like it! I just added those sites to my favs. I'm going to check them out when I have time. Thanks!
i love it. You absoultely make me laugh. Keep it coming
Don't you just LOVE Jessica?!!! You are really having some fun! I love your headers!
I thought I had the wrong blog for a moment. It looks awesome. I am looking forward to the pics of the boys in the graveyard. It would look awesome. Did you get my email about Jessica Spragues free class? I can't wait to begin!
Post a Comment