So I got tagged for the first time by a friend of mine. This particular tag is about quirkiness. I figure I have more than enough to fulfill the requirements.
Here are the rules:
1 - List the person(s) who tagged you
2 - Mention the rules on your blog
3 - Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4 - Tag 6 fellow bloggers
Quirk 1. I CANNOT lose things. It makes me feel like I'm completely losing control of my life.
Quirk 2. I wish that all the packages beneath my Christmas tree were perfectly coordinated. I have yet to actually put this quirk into practice but IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY!
Quirk 3. I CANNOT tolerate incorrect song lyrics. Luckily my desire to be polite typically wins out and the only people I ever correct are my family members.
Quirk 4. I CANNOT function in a cluttered environment. It's a wonder I'm getting anything done these days.
Quirk 5. I could spend an entire day at The Container Store.
Quirk 6. Perfectionism to a fault.
That's me. Do you see a recurring theme? I think #6 pretty much sums it up, but the rules said six quirks, and, well, refer to quirk 6.
Shelley, Tara, Amber (when you're feeling up to it), Liz, Lacey and JaNae, you're next!
1 comment:
haha...fun to read these things about you!
Post a Comment