So here are those pictures of the house I've been trying to get up for y'all. We set our moving date today, so I figured I better let everyone take a look before it's not ours anymore. Yes, you read that right. We're moving. When our moving date arrives, we'll have lived in this house for just over two months. AWESOME! There are some things I will be sad to give up, but base housing has lots of advantages. Anyway, hope y'all enjoy the pics. I think I love this whole slide show business. It's a great way to pack a lot of pics in one post. How's that for alliteration?
4 comments:
So fun - I do like the kitchen - hay - it look bigger than our house!! and newer - I so want to move - we are on the list but since we already have a four bedroom (12oo sq ft) we are a little far down on the list.
I Love it!! So quaint. I love the outside and the kitchen is so nice. Is it base housing or off base.
Well, I don't think I can give you any sympathy after seeing the pictures. It looks nicer and bigger than our house. I would take it! :-) I know, I'm sure this is helping. Good luck with another move, I'm sure a lot of your stuff is still packed so that is a bonus.
I love it... we have a narrow living room too...I hate it...it's really hard to work with.
Post a Comment