
'Cause it's never gonna look like this again. Jake has a loose tooth. It's the first in our house. Yes, our younger brother is loosing teeth before our older brother, and yes, it is a source of contention, but we're working through it. Jake informed Brandon this morning that it hurt when he smiled and that there was something "spikey" down by his tooth. Upon closer examination, the looseness was discovered. I don't think Jake has stopped touching it all day. I give it a week. Jake's obsessiveness will serve him well in this situation. Of course, I will keep you all posted, as I know you will be on pins and needles.
2 comments:
Good luck! I am not looking forward to that stage. I am afraid my kids will ask me for help to pull it out, and the thought makes me a little queezy!
James just lost his 2nd tooth and it was hanging by a thread. Uggg!!! I can't look at that kind of stuff. My daughter who is now 13 has been the one to pull all of her teeth including molars that needed to come out.
Post a Comment