Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's Out, Folks

So, I gave it a week, right? Well, I was generous. I cannot even begin to recount all of the disgusting places I caught Jake with his fingers in his mouth, although the bowling alley would probably make the top of the list. But the boy was persistent, and on Wednesday night, he had wiggled it enough for it to fall out easily. And, yes, the tooth fairy came. Jake was so amazed. I was less amazed, but, ya know.
In other news, Kyle earned his Bobcat badge and received his patch at the Pack Meeting on Tuesday. He always gets a little embarrassed when he has to get up in front of a big group of people. He only likes being the center of attention on his own terms. And that is our week so far.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Congrats Kyle!!! So glad that you love scouts!!