Sunday, June 22, 2008

Crazy

Things are getting crazy. It's only been about a week since my last post, but it feels like much longer. My mother in law came for a visit and took the boys with her when she left. We miss them terribly, but know their having a much better time at camp grandma.

The first shipment has already been packed and sent and should arrive in England about the same time as us. The "big" shipment gets packed up this week and we leave Texas on Friday, which also happens to be my 30th birthday.

Brandon and I celebrated our tenth wedding anniversary on the 20th. It actually worked out nicely, having the boys gone. We'll have an entire week to ourselves. Now, the catch is, that entire week will be spent packing and cleaning the house. And, Brandon has arranged for us to go to England for our tenth anniversary. The catch there, of course, being that the kids will be on that trip and that trip will last three years. Oh well, maybe a week in France for our 11th.

4 comments:

Abbey said...

I'm going to miss you guys so much! Thanks for always being so positive and making me laugh...you are a funny women!
I'm sure we will run into each other at some point. Well I guess I will see you Thursday, but besides that. Hope you have fun in England. Can't wait to hear about it!

Nicole Howard said...

Hey..Abbey told me that she is coming to help on Thursday...I would like to come and help too. So I guess I will see you then;)

Jeremy and Sherri said...

So exciting!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!1 What a way to remember your 30th Birthday. I am so jealous!

Unknown said...

You crack me up! I can't wait for you to get to ATL so we can hang out before you head across the pond :)