Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Why Do I Have to Do Everything Backwards for the Blog to Make Sense? 8.8.09

So I just realized that all these posts are stacking on top of each other, making it all appear backwards, which will make some of it very confusing, but, so be it. Try to keep up. If you're here for chronologically succinct posts, you've come to the wrong place. Moving on.
Our next adventure was to the Robin Hood Festival in Sherwood Forest. This was the real deal, right by Nottingham. The big tree was supposedly a favorite hiding spot for the merry men. There were fun games and story tellers. The boys chose the giant slide and hook a duck as their activities for using up their tokens. Kyle won the swell sword at hook a duck. Jake just wanted to ride the slide, until, of course, he realized that he did not have a prize, but at this point he was out of tokens. The meltdown was brief. It was near the end of the day. Keep scrolling, there's more, unless you've decided to read up. Whatever. I thought if I posted these all on the same day, they would stay in order. Enjoy.








No comments: