


Now, this might not seem exciting to many of you, but I know there are some of you followers who find this incredibly exciting. The only thing that would make it more exciting for you is if it were in your own home.
And, speaking of being so organized, this is the first of several posts to get myself back on track before our next adventure. If you continue to scroll down, there are thirteen more posts, all posted today. I didn't figure out until it was too late that it was all stacking up backwards, so I apologize for the confusing timeline. Better get comfy, and maybe a snack. Don't stop reading until you get to the bio domes.
1 comment:
Very exciting! I do wish it was my house though ;) We need to live next to each other sometime again so we can clean/organize each others houses. That would be fun.
Post a Comment