Sunday, June 14, 2009

Time Flies When They Learn to Do Everything Early

Jake is five! It's strange because he's seemed big for a long time already, but he's still just a little guy. We had a party on the 10th and then we spent his actual birthday on an airplane to the States. Sorry, buddy. If it makes you feel any better, it wasn't very fun for me either. I wanted to post on his actual birthday, but I was delirious with exhaustion. I can't believe it's been five years since the doctor exclaimed, "He's just huge!"

Brand New

One

Two

Three

Four

Five
I love you Jake. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Happy Birthday Jake!!!! you got to come home for a little while?? That is so great - Is it weird?? Wish we could see you too :)

williams family said...

Happy Birthday Jake!!! I can't believe you are already or only five, I can't decide which one! I do remember the day you were born, we came and saw you in the hospital, but they wouldn't let us hold you or anything because you were a little sick.