Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Filler

So, as you all know, I am in the US with the boys for the next three weeks. This means that I cannot hook up my camera to download new photos for current posts. But do not fear. Remember that post when I said I might make some slide shows of all the fun things we did? Well, this is for you, photo gluttons. I have a few of these in my back pocket to keep you all satisfied. Meanwhile, we are enjoying being back in the homeland, visiting family as well as our favorite eateries and shopping havens. This is Hever Castle.

3 comments:

Cunningham Blog said...

You have the most amazing headers and graphics on your blog!

Jeremy and Sherri said...

I'm so glad that you get to enjoy the fun of American stuff for a few weeks - and get to spend time with your family.

Abbey said...

Enjoy the hassel free eating out while you can :)