So, before the boys and I left for the States, we set out on one last adventure with Brandon. Just about an hour or so north of where we live is the coast. That's the thing about living on an island. So we drove up to Great Yarmouth, where the river Yar meets the sea. There is quite a large beach, although we did not go for beach activities on this particular trip. We decided to hit the pirate mini golf. That explains the look on Kyle's face in all the pictures. Argh! We had a lot of fun. I got fried because it just doesn't get hot enough to remind you that your skin is getting destroyed. Anywho, enjoy the show.


1 comment:
So fun - I'm glad that you explained Kyle's expression. Jer thought he had gotten hurt :) How long do you get to be home for?
Post a Comment