Beware: This post is loaded with pictures!
Okay, so there are a few outings and a holiday that I haven't posted about. It stems from my attitude about these outings, or, should I say, my attitude during these outings. The temple was good, but I was starting to get that All of These Castles Are Starting to Look the Same syndrome and figured my readers would feel the same way. But, I have a renewed sense of appreciation for my current situation and need to record these memories for my own sake. So without further ado, I present a few pictures, and not in slide show form this time.
Coloring Eggs: Always Stressful for My Control Freak Personality
Finding the Baskets Easter Morning: Easier Than Finding Them the Night Before
Kyle's finally riding without training wheels. Late by some standards, but we got a late start. Three years in the California foothills did not provide many opportunities for bike riding, no flat roads.
My Visit to a Harry Potter 7 Film Location Shoot: If this is the picture I posted, do you think I saw anything interesting?
Our Family at the London England Temple
Hever Castle: Childhood Home of Anne Boleyn

Then Brandon went to Boston for a week. Lucky!
We wandered around Norwich one Saturday.
We checked out the Landguard Fort.
We went to Cheddar Gorge and saw the caves.
We saw where Cadbury Creme Eggs are made, along with about 1800 other kinds of chocolate treats.
We went to Warwick Castle. You can click here to find out why, because I don't really remember.
And we went to Kenilworth castle. Read more on it's significance here.
We also visited the Sea Life Center in Birmingham, but didn't take any pictures there, you know, aquariums and flash photos never turn out. So, we've been busy. This last trip, Cheddar Gorge until Kenilworth, revived me. I was getting pretty bored with all the English business. But we really enjoyed this trip. I'm not sure what it was about these places, but all the English quirks didn't bother me this time. Maybe it's because we went to bigger towns. Maybe it's because we had a good dining out experience. You know how I feel about that. Anyway, there are lots more great pictures. Maybe I'll put together and post some slideshows for all of you photo gluttons out there. Until next time!
4 comments:
I love seeing all the interesting places you go to. You have so many adventures that you amaze me. Keep having fun.
I love all the pics - and personally I like pics that aren't slide shows - you can see them so much better - I love that Kyle got Magic Tree House books for Easter - Michael got one also. They are good books. Thanks for all the pics of you also - you look great!!
Europe is so exciting, and you guys are taking the opportunity to enjoy and appreciate it. Bonni and Mark are moving to Paris in July - hope you can get together and let the 2nd cousins play!
Cute pictures! As always, you've been busy. I love Cadbury mini eggs, hopefully you got a sample while you were there!
Post a Comment