Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Alright, alright!

Okay. Spring Break. Well day one of Spring Break. We drove down to Windsor to begin our trip. So, what do you do in Windsor? Tour Windsor Castle, of course. I think if I could live like the royal family, I would really like it here. I could get over the lack of convenience and my dislike of dining out. I mean, the areas open to the public were very nice, so I can only imagine what the royal apartments are like. And Windsor is a nice town. Lots of shopping areas with good stores. Not that I went into any of them. Shopping, kids, husband? Pass. But we had a good time. We stayed the night near the airport in preparation for our early morning flight to Madrid. Heathrow Airport Marriott? A little piece of home. Stay tuned for the fiesta! Here's the Castle slideshow.

4 comments:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

so fun - Where are the pics of you? you need to let Brandon take some once-in-a-while :)

~Lori said...

Very cool! I agree, you need some pics in there of you. :)

Abbey said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see more!

williams family said...

Cute pictures! I really liked visiting Windsor and the Windsor castle. I love reading your blog because it reminds me of when I went there...a long time ago it seems. I love the one of Kyle and Jake in the hats. Tell Kyle and Jake we say hi!