Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Out With the Old
I decided to spend a little time with my much loved, but lately much neglected, technology. I was getting pretty tired of the old header, but hadn't felt very creative lately. Well, I don't know if it's because the weather has been better lately or what, but I feel like I'm awakening from a very long and unproductive winter's nap. I got out my sewing machine today and made a few things. I played with my scrapbook supplies. I also have been purging the house of all sorts of things. I finally decided that it was time to let go of the baby clothes. That was a tough one. I got rid of everything except what they wore home from the hospital. I've almost even talked myself into getting rid of my wedding dress! This is huge! I don't think I'm going to be wearing it again. And my poor boys, they must think that none of their toys are safe. Of course, this would coincide with Jake being finished with preschool, which means I have a very big demand on my attention these days, but there will always be the late nights for creative genius and compulsive purging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Rather than get rid of your wedding dress. Make something from it. Something like baptism stuff for your boys or something that you would keep anyway. Just a thought.
I am so proud of you!! I don't know how to do all of that until we are done with kids. I am such a saver - Good Job!!!!
where are these things going?!!?!? don't give another item away without checking with me!!
Post a Comment