Monday, April 20, 2009

UGH!

I just have not felt like blogging lately. I'm a trip behind now, which is always bad. Luckily, and yes I do mean luckily, we don't have anything planned for a while. I'm traveled out. So I should be able to catch up. And, as all of my Facebook friends know, I've been cheating on technology with my favorite fallback fictional friend, Harry. No matter how many times I read those books, the story never gets old. And, living here makes it a completely new experience because I find myself saying "Hey, I've been there," or "I've tried that." Sadly, I'm not referring to Diagon Alley, or traveling by Floo Powder. More like King's Cross and bangers and mash. Anywho, a full description of our Spring Break travels is forthcoming. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

I love that you are so passionate about good ol Harry - it just makes me smile