Yes, I am going to post about Christmas, and our outing to the Tower of London last Saturday, but, with both boys home from school and my digital scrapbook class, I've fallen behind and been moderately distracted. Stay tuned.
Jealousy sinking in big time! I am loving your layouts. It is so great to have another family member addicted to my addiction. Ha! Kyle and the binky page was adorable. Was he ever that small. Time flies. Keep them coming. I must see Tower of London pictures too. Biting my nails till they arrive. :)
1 comment:
Jealousy sinking in big time! I am loving your layouts. It is so great to have another family member addicted to my addiction. Ha! Kyle and the binky page was adorable. Was he ever that small. Time flies. Keep them coming. I must see Tower of London pictures too. Biting my nails till they arrive. :)
Post a Comment