You pull them out, of course! Lucky for us, we know a few dentists. It just so happened that we sponsored the new pediatric dentist who moved here this summer, and he also just happens to be in our ward at church, so we got Kyle in to see him with ease. Now, I could not be a part of this visit. Of all the many medical appointments I have had to attend with Kyle, this one creeped me out the most. Just the thought of what was being done sent chills down my spine. Brandon, however, barely bats an eyelash at this sort of thing, naturally, so he stayed with Kyle for this one. How did Kyle take it all? He was awesome. I think he was bolstered by the thought of the big payout from the tooth fairy.

I even have a hard time looking at this picture. I couldn't stand it when Jake's teeth were loose and falling out either. I don't know what it is. It's just oogey.
1 comment:
Melissa that is totally gross!!! Thanks for Sharing :)
Post a Comment