They also treated us to the Lion King. What a fun show!

We toured Kensington Palace.


It was a great visit, even if it was a little too short. Later that month, we finally made it down to a stately home that is only about 30 minutes from our house that we've been trying to see since we got here. Audley End. It was fun. I really enjoyed the tour. They had very impressive collections. I have no pictures, though, because photography isn't allowed, but that is a whole post in itself. We'll get to that. So here are some exterior shots of Audley End.
Must've been nice to live like this. The laundry room at this place was bigger than my whole house.

Fancy hedge carving!

Yes, Jake is wearing glasses. Way to watch the details, loyal readers! That was a new development at the end of May. Stay tuned for even more on that front as well when Across the Pond brings you Our June.
1 comment:
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for (1) Our June and (2) the story on Jake's glasses. They make him look quite erudite :)
Post a Comment