Monday, June 28, 2010

Pardon the Interruption

Well folks, I know, aside from the birthday post, it's been a while since I put up anything of interest on the ol' blog. Without being too much of a downer, I just haven't felt like writing lately. But we have managed to do some fun things and I am trying to get those pictures posted for your viewing pleasure. The hiccup is that my files are too big and take too long to upload, so I'm trying to remedy the problem. Really this is all just to build hype for the upcoming post. It's going to be like Conde Nast Traveller, or National Geographic Explorer. I mean, it is going to BLOW. YOUR. MIND! There, do I have you all on pins and needles now? Muahahahahahahaha!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Melissa - thanks for making me smile tonight - I really needed it!

Unknown said...

you. are. hilarious!