Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Transition

Hello all you disappointed readers. I know you have wandered over to my blog in search of beautiful photos and humorous anecdotes. Alas, I am without an Internet connection right now. We left TLF for our new house, but do not have our furniture. I am writing this in the front seat of my van, parked in the TLF parking lot, scamming off the free Internet we are no longer entitled to. So, patience, my dears, the laughs will continue in due time.

5 comments:

Dahle Family said...

i know it is exciting to get your home, but also understand the frustration of now waiting for all your houshold goods and the necessities of internet. good luck with that and be patient it will come and if all else fails back to the TLF parking lot you go

Abbey said...

You just made me laugh, so it's all good.

Hope your HHG get there quickly!

williams family said...

We are still waiting to hear about this house you have and to find out if there is going to be room for us when we come stay! :-) Oh, and please post pics of it too when you get in there. Good luck with the unpacking!

Jeremy and Sherri said...

I'd use the TLF internet also. Good luck with second half of your moving!!

Unknown said...

I've lost your email... I want to share some photos with you on my flickr site of Jake and Kyle... they are too cute and while I'm sure you have them, I'm also sure you'd enjoy seeing them again :)
your cuz