Well, we made it. It was treacherous. There were tears, and not just from the kids. We've been in the UK for about 18 hours. It's time for bed tonight, but this is my first chance to use the
Internet without paying for it, so I wanted to let everyone know that we are here. I have lots to blog about. Our last three weeks in America were full of fun and excitement, for us at least. And our journey here was a story in and of itself. So stay tuned. I'll try to break it all up so it doesn't get too long and boring. Cheers!
6 comments:
Glad to know you made it safe. Can't wait to hear the saga!! Cheeri-o!!;) Do they really say that there???
Yeah!!!! we are so glad that you are there safe and are glad to hear from you again!!! Can't wait to hear more.
Blog away. Looking forward to your travel adventure stories. As one who travels frequently for work, I have witnessed/witnessed my share of travel horrors. I haven't even heard/read your saga, but can already empathize
glad to know you have made it there safely, and can not wait to hear the many adventures you have living overseas
Congrats!! We are already jealous of your soon-to-come european excitement!
Can't wait to hear about it! We miss you here though!
Post a Comment