So, there is some catching up to do. We had a few more adventures before we left England, so I'll try to wrap those up in a few quick posts. You might as well enjoy them, because once we get to America it gets decidedly more mundane.
When we drove Brandon's parents to the airport after the cruise, it provided a good opportunity to visit Gilwell Park. If you are a scouter, you will know what this is and why it's significant. If not, go here.
A little later in May we decided to visit Kew Gardens in London. We had a nice time. We were there the better part of the day and still didn't see everything. The English and their gardens, right?
A skywalk high in the treetops
So that's the rest of our May 2011. Yes, I know it's September 2012. I also know how you all have been dying to know what we did in our last few months abroad. Tune in next time for June 2011!




No comments:
Post a Comment