Monday, December 19, 2011

I Have a Blog?

Ahh! A lovely wintery header. Not a Christmas header, because we all know that would be on here way past Christmas, and I didn't want to back myself into a corner. I figure this one will be good long into February, because let's all be honest, it may take me that long to get my rear in gear and put some good stuff on here. Don't you all watch The Office? Ryan the Temp told us all a long time ago that blogs are dead. And if they said it on The Office. . . Now don't get scared. I know most of you are wondering how you might fill the void and begin to pick up the pieces. I'm not saying I'm never going to post again, but now that our life isn't all European jet setting, things are going to get less frequent and a lot more editorial around here. I'll do my best to get our final few European adventures posted, but I think I said that last time.

No comments: