Friday, April 30, 2010

What I Learned on Spring Break

Spring Break has come and gone. Brandon had already scheduled a working trip to Jerusalem so I took the kids to the US to see family. I think he got the better deal, especially considering that he got stranded there for an extra four days as a result of the Icelandic volcano. Although, I did have a good time in the States, basking in consumerism up to my eyeballs. So what did I learn? If I have any gentleman readers, stop now. Ladies, if you are ever concerned that your "friend" has not shown up for her monthly visit, simply hop on a transatlantic flight. It always works for me.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Sorry - I'm glad that you got to come home though - hopefully someday we can meet up again - we miss you guys

Lacey, Ryan & Leif said...

Melissa,
So does spring cleaning your whole house. :) I worry too when Aunt Flo has not come around.