Thursday, January 21, 2010

Betrothed

So, Jake came home from school one day and very matter-of-factly informed us that there is a girl in his class that he is going to marry. Her name is Jacklyn. If we ever pretend not to know who she is, he says "You know, the one I'm going to marry." It's pretty hilarious.
So on the way to gymnastics yesterday, Jake told me and Kyle that Jacklyn is now in Kyle's gymnastics class. Eager to check out his future sister-in-law, Kyle asked Jake what she looks like, to which Jake replied, "Well, she has hair and, well, you know, she loves me." Priceless. Thanks, Jake. I'm sure the look of love in her eyes will be unmistakable. We can't miss her.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder if Jake is just wanting to be Graham by choosing a girl named Jacklyn...
too cute!

williams family said...

That's really funny. I hope I get invited to the wedding. Tell the boys we say hi. We're off to your favorite place next week, wish you could be there!

Jeremy and Sherri said...

that is too funny - I'm glad you wrote it down to remind him of it later -

Joy :) said...

Cutest thing ever!!!