Monday, September 21, 2009

Now, Where Was I?

Trying to catch up on our July travels, if I'm not mistaken. So, let's see, we had just made it back from Germany and were preparing to head west to Cornwall, but had a down day in between. Can't let a day go to waste, so we spent July 19th at Leeds Castle. Leeds Castle was really a lot of fun. It's still all decorated inside and they have an eye spy sort of tour for kids that the boys just loved. There were also lots of fun things to see and do on the grounds, like lots of birds, and I mean LOTS. There was this one parrot, I'm not sure I ever got his picture, but he would only talk to you if you spoke to him with a British accent. Hilarious! And, as always, I was a sucker for the peacocks. Anywho, here's a slide show of all our Leeds Castle shenanigans.

No comments: