Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Current Events

As you know, I'm trying to get the blog caught up with weeks of summer vacation goodness, but in the meantime, things keep on happening around here. Today was Jake's first day of Kindergarten! I have been looking forward to this day since Jake learned how to talk, but I was still up most of last night crying my eyes out over how much I was going to miss him today. He tried very hard to make it easier on me this morning by starting the day with lots of loud chattering nonsense, but I still missed him like crazy. I'm sure it will wear off. I missed Kyle for most of Kindergarten, but when I realized how much he loved school, I got over it. I wasn't all alone then either. It might take a little longer this time, but I'll get used to the quiet. Now, how am I going to fill up all of my spare time? Oh, I know, maybe by getting the blog caught up!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

you can always start over and have a little girl :)!!!!he he he