Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Postcrastination

This is my new term for all that I've been doing since my last post. With my new camera, I have lots more photos to sift through before I can post them, then the files are huge, so I have to resize them all. And, this time I decided to do some clever editing to cut down on the amount of creative writing I would have to do. Why? You ask. Well, my creativity is tapped from coming up with answers to eight million questions a day. Long story short, posting about our summer adventures seemed a very daunting task, and so, I put it off. My creativity kicked in today, though, so I now give you. . .
Back in the US of A













We really had a great time visiting family. It was nice being back in the states, too. But, as I knew would be the case, England is home now and, despite all of it's conveniences, I was ready when it was time to leave the US. If only I had been going home to stay. Join us for the next installment of My Whirlwind Summer.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

oh so fun!!! I love being away from home for a change of pace. but I very much like to come home. I love my bed and the routine of a normal day!!