So I know all of you loyal readers are obsessively checking the blog waiting for my next post, on pins and needles with anticipation for all the tales of adventure and stunning photography. You are, right? Right?!?!? Well, let me just put it this way. In the two weeks that I am trying to get posted, I took 607 pictures. Six hundred and seven! I think they are all fabulous. Okay, not all of them. There are a lot of duplicates as a result of tinkering with all the features on my new camera, and I couldn't resist using the sport mode when the boys rode the zip line. So, that narrows things down a little, but I still have some selecting and editing to do after all of the fantastic new
photoshop techniques I learned today while I should have been selecting and posting. More
postcrastination. But I really did learn some cool stuff. I mean look. Originals first, followed by effects.




So, I'm working on it. I'll probably have to break it down into several small posts. Another hurdle. Stay tuned.
1 comment:
remind me where to find those fantastic online photoshop classes?...
Post a Comment