Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Hallelujah!
Three years sounded like a long time, three years ago. But now, the time has come. This new header may be all you get for a while. They're coming to pack up my beloved iMac tomorrow. *sniff* I can make no promises as to when or if I will get around to the 2nd quarter report, as I expect we will be well into the 3rd quarter by the time I am reunited with my precious. It's a shame, too, because we've done some fun things. You know what that means. . . Marathon post, oh yeah! If you are a facebook friend of mine, you know that I have changed the address of our blog, and the name. When we return to the states, this blog will be known as A Life More Ordinary, as that is what I will be looking forward to, at least for a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment