I ♥ My iMac
Although I think Jake is adorable, even I was getting tired of looking at that picture of him with his fingers in his mouth. I also figured it was time to change things up for Valentine's Day. It just so happened that I had come across this lovely photo of a heart shaped flower while reloading all of our pictures into iPhoto last week. If you are a facebook friend of mine, you know that we discovered the hard drive on our iMac was failing on December 31st. What a wonderful way to start the new year! We were only without our iMac for about 10 days, but I felt his absence immensely. It's funny now to think how apprehensive I was about switching from a PC to a Mac. I so prefer the Mac now. I have learned how to do all the things I felt so comfortable doing on our PC and can honestly say I no longer see any need for a PC anymore. I can even do a few things on the Mac that I didn't know how to do on our PC. So, in the spirit of Valentine's Day, I dedicate this post to my new love, my iMac. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment