We began the day at Saint Michael's Mount, obviously inspired by France's Mont Saint Michel. The weather was not the greatest and subsequently, the pictures are a little lackluster, but this place was definitely cool. People still live in that house on top!







Next, it was on to St. Ives, a lovely little town on the coast. We had lunch there and a seagull left his lunch on Jake's head there. This place was so nice. Had the weather been warmer, I might have even mistaken it for the Caribbean. The train ride we had to take to get there was a real treat as well, all along the white sand coast.


Another English Heritage castle? Check. This one is St. Mawes. Right on the water, this place was lots of fun to explore. The boys love the empty castles that they can run around and pretend in.







So, that was day two. I've got to get caught up. Never mind that I'm posting about events from July 21st! We have some major travel coming up and I'd like to be caught up by then. Plus, there are lots of other exciting things to blog about these days. Some of you might think you know, but you have no idea.
2 comments:
Mont St. Michel is One of Jeremy's favorite places in France :) I'm glad you got to go there. Did you get to see the tides come in?? so fun for you guys!!!
I'm in suspense...or do I know?
Post a Comment